Friday, June 25, 2010

That's where I Belong

My branches are reaching the clouds
My laughter reaches miles
I have grown above my imagination
I have reached the stars and have come back

Words I speak are strong and effective
The way I speak and appear is influencing
I am been taken as a sample, role model
I set rules, I set standards

Gravitation has failed in pulling me down
Blowing wind cannot shake a hair of mine
I am resistant, I am strong, on my foot all the time
Sun, moon and the universe listens to me

I have the power, I have the last say,
I have the ability to turn things upside down
I am what I define, no boundaries
I am what I am capable of, no limitations

I am all this coz I have my roots strong
My roots go back to my parents and my native
That humble couple and the small village Gonibeedu
That’s where I belong, that’s where I come from
Only they have the power to keep me going or break me down.

BhaShe

6 comments:

Dr.D.T.Krishna Murthy. said...

Nice composition.You do have all the power because you ARE a part of that all pervading cosmicconsciousness.Experience it ,feel it with in.regards.

Raghu said...

Nice one BhaShe ..

Badarinath Palavalli said...

mam,

to say in first place, forgive my english and its grammer, spelling etc., more than this i hope it conveys my understandings of your poem

this poem boosts the weeker minds and dignifies

1. i shall appreciate your love about ur parents and the place u origin. i beleive the role of the parents plays essential on our growing minds. i miss my village as i studied in a residential school since 6th std. i lost my father in childhood and mom illetrate.

u r lucky to have such a encouraging parents.

Badarinath Palavalli said...

2. the intensity of any poem stands on its essence. the concept it self enhances the scope of this poem.

it seems u have a strong mind which leads in such a fabuluse poetry.

every line reads out the personality develepoment

keep it up

- badarinath palavalli
pl. visit my kannada poetry blog:
www.badari-poems.blogspot.com
email: tentcinema@gmail.com

ಸೀತಾರಾಮ. ಕೆ. / SITARAM.K said...

Powerful positive oriented best poem with great affinity & concern to parents & motheerland!
keep it uo!!

The Inner Side of "ME" said...

Another good one from you..keep it up buddy :)