Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dream

It was such a beautiful dream
Left a lightening smile on my face
I woke up and opened my eyes
But my mind was still thinking of the dream

I wish it becomes real very soon
No pain, if it does not become one
I had that dream, that’s enough for now
I know the dream shall fade away somehow

Whom should I thank for making me get that dream?
The half an hour talks with a dear friend
My punching bag, my loving husband
Or the intoxication and thoughts in my mind

Am so happy, I had that beautiful dream
I know I wish so much for it to come true
Happy having a bright beginning of the day
Waiting to retain the smile and joy

BhaShe

3 comments:

Dr.D.T.Krishna Murthy. said...

May your dream come true.Best wishes.

ಮನದಾಳದಿಂದ............ said...

Good Dream............

ದಿನಕರ ಮೊಗೇರ said...

let your dream come true very soon.

thank you for the nice dreamy poem..