Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love is in the Air

What is falling in love, or what is love? Every time I use this term “love” so many names flash in my mind. Your name is one among that. When a relationship is by birth, then there is no complication as we know what it is and where we are landing. But life is not limited to people we know when we are born. So many interesting people we find in the journey of life that, we get attached to them and relate to them. We try and define every relations we establish and to put people in categories. Friends, enemies, close friends, boy/girls friends, lovers and life partners. In a lot of these relations we have I see an overlap and very thin lines between each other.

I always have this question what is loving someone? Is it deciding to stay with them always, sharing life, sharing part of life, or just sitting far but praying for their happiness. I have felt these feelings for different people at different part of times in my life, but still am looking for answers. These poems are written as I seek answers and opinions from around people.

Every time I hear your name
My heart beats raises up
Every time I think of you
I lose sleep & just see your face

I see your face in every face I see
And think you are here in front of me
I want and wish to get such surprise from you
I don’t know what this feeling is called

I forget myself listening to love songs
Do I think of you and me in the lyrics?
I stop and think what was I doing…
Am lost always thinking about you

Am I in love, have failed finding an answer
Is it crush, infatuation or momentary madness?
Hey! Dear, once help me find out
Help me find myself in you

Confusion:

Every time I think of you
I lose myself in memories
Is this love is a big question
What is love is another one

I have failed to answer the questions
I fail to name the feeling I have for you
I don’t dare to seek an answer now
Let it live the way it is now

We both are tied to whatever we have
Our decisions have taken over our freedom
Those limitless feelings raise and fall
Leaving me day dreaming of perfect picture

I don’t want to give up on this
You are my only source of happiness
I latch on to whatever little I get from you
I preserve all of them as they deserve it

How do I put limit to my feelings & thoughts
When my heart beat is linked to yours
I leave the decision part to time and destiny
As my own heart is not in my hands

BhaShe

Please leave your opinion and help me! Thanks

No comments: