Saturday, June 9, 2012

Box

You said you are afraid I’ll go away
Where have you let me come close?
I am being put in a box in your heart
In your heart, but in a box, away from all

I am part of your time table
My slots are always the late ones
I don’t get what I want when I want
My waiting time for you is the longest

You say I am a special person, important
But why am I special? Am curious
What you say and what you do, differs
I think, what you think and what you do too,

It’s tough to believe you, you are flexible
Understanding your emotions, impossible
Your priorities, what you want in life,
You are the most confused and lost person

Release me from the box, make me part
Let go those fear and inhibitions
Get your priorities and people set right
Don’t run from love only because it hurts.

BhaShe

1 comment:

Badarinath Palavalli said...

It always hurts whenever the partner ignore and corners the other.

The immense love that shared here expresses the true love that expects partner to be part of each other.

good one.