Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Missed Call

You are just a phone call away
but never picked those calls when I wanted
I sit quiet in your missed calls list and message in-box
you call me back when am caught in wrong arms
I don't have face to explain

I keep on coming back
you keep on moving far
now you are miles away, always

I wait for you, coz I love you
you are alone, coz you hate me
I beg you now, please turn back
lets start our lives on a new track
I wait for you...
I wait for the new sunshine in my life!

BhaShe

4 comments:

The Inner Side of "ME" said...

Nice one

ದಿನಕರ ಮೊಗೇರ said...

very nice expression of pure feeling........... if he wait and turn back, he is the lucky person......

kanasu said...

hmmmm! madamji! pls enlighten me more on this poem!!!!!

Raghu said...

nice feelings.. :)
Raaghu