Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just recovered

Just recovered from the pain caused by you
It took hundreds’ of hours and liters of tears
Hours of consoling from friends
Looking from the other side of the river
Grass looks the same, realization

You don’t even have a hint of what I have been through
The same smile lingers on your face
You are always seen, without wanting to
I try and hold back to the state I have arrived
Your presence is disturbing

Guess! I should thank you, for
Making me realize how cruel this world is
Why not to trust people
How painful betrayal is
You taught me great lessons of life

I am trying to make myself happy
Bring the normalcy back to me
Collecting bits and pieces of myself, from around
Putting back myself, which you destroyed
Believing that the pain is making me stronger and wiser

BhaShe

10 comments:

ದಿನಕರ ಮೊಗೇರ said...

waav..... too pain ..... how you able to write like this madam.....

Dr.D.T.Krishna Murthy. said...

nice.kindly see my kannada poem in my blog.

ಸೀತಾರಾಮ. ಕೆ. / SITARAM.K said...

Nice! too emotional

The Inner Side of "ME" said...

Full of pain.A different shade of writing. Good one.

Sarvesh said...

@Niteesh...Dude, this type of writing is called the Free-style writing....:-)

Nice one Sowmya...Reply..(assuming it's a guy's reply)

I taught you to live, pains inside your heart to relieve,
I just made you realise the facts,
Made you see the put on acts,
Showed you how people can cheat,
Leave you alone in the scorching heat,
Made you realise what dangers can trust do to you,
Why blame me if you did that with me too?
What I did was not betrayal my dear,
I'll never hurt someone who's so close to me and near,
It was just a point of no return,
Where I had to choose whether to hold your hand or let the thread burn,
I chose the later and now I realise what I've done,
I know you won't return now and the chances of that are none,
Will it help you if I you hear me cry?
Or will you see my face only the day when I die?

The Inner Side of "ME" said...

@Sarvesh: I am speech less. This is just awesome or probably better that awesome.
I would count it among the best poems I have read..outstanding

@Sowmya: Sarvesh's poem is your reward for writing a good poem

ಮನಸಿನಮನೆಯವನು said...

ಸೊ..ನೈಸ್..

ಸುಧೇಶ್ ಶೆಟ್ಟಿ said...

It's so nice and true! A broken heart would feel exactly the same!

Hats off to you BhaShe avare!

ಹಳ್ಳಿ ಹುಡುಗ ತರುಣ್ said...

super... to nice..

Badarinath Palavalli said...

pain can be heal by the time. all pains makes us strong enough to face new pains. be bold :-)