Saturday, September 4, 2010

Laughter

One gloomy afternoon

Just after food, nothing to do,

This question popped up in my mind

“With whom do I most laugh with?”



I make fun, of myself mostly

Pull leg and be a joke, make others laugh

Laugh with them for being a joke

I spread laughter, I laugh with myself



When am covered with sadness and pain

Lost my smile in the flood of tension, in drain

Is there anyone who gets bothered

Who would want to light up the smile and lighten my mood



I struggled a lot to list out few names

This just told me how single and lonely I am

Adding bit more sadness and pain to my bad mood

With a sigh and dull face I got back to life.


BhaShe

8 comments:

PARAANJAPE K.N. said...

nice

Dr.D.T.Krishna Murthy. said...

Laugh,the whole world laughs with you
and you weep alone!

ದಿನಕರ ಮೊಗೇರ said...

ಭಾಶೇ ಮೇಡಮ್,
ಹೌದು... ನಮಗೆ ನಾವೇ ಸ್ನೇಹಿತರು..... ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿದೆ ಕವನ....

ಸೀತಾರಾಮ. ಕೆ. / SITARAM.K said...

I agree with Doctor. Nice

ಹಳ್ಳಿ ಹುಡುಗ ತರುಣ್ said...

nice one madam...

http://hitechjeeta.blogspot.com/

The Inner Side of "ME" said...

Very good one

kanasu said...

u know my comment! dont u :)

ಮನಸಿನಮನೆಯವನು said...

ಈ ಸಾಲುಗಳು ನೆನಪಾದವು.:
CUTE TRUTH:"The person who tries to keep everyone happy is always the most lonely person.."