Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hide and Seek

I miss you every minute
When you are away from me
I wish you come back and surprise me
Pour in your smile into my heart

I smile not only when I see you
But also when I think about you
I don’t know you but I like you already
How am I going to hide this from you

But I hide the desire to touch you
Touch you with my finger tips
To know how it feels to touch you
To feel you from my senses

I get lost and get found in your eyes
Those eyes which tell stories
I see so much truth and purity in them
I see no hint of desire in them

I like to turn that around and see desire
I like to see fire in your eyes
I wish I could change things at the pace I like
I wish you get a hint of what I am up to

I am not a bad girl, you are a good boy
All I want is some mixture of emotions
It’s fun to play hide and seek game
Only when one is seeking the other.

BhaShe

"Dedicated" ;) to my inspiration to this poem!

No comments: